Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

No Pain, No Gain RIGHT?!

Well, I don't know...but I'm beginning to worry...I've been having lower back pain on and off for while now--used to be right after a heavy lower body workout, but now it's on any given day... Today even plie squats were hurting! 

I think it's time for me to see a doctor...enough of hoping it'll go away :( 

Guess I will have to lay off weights till further notice? Ugh...how will I cope?! LOL

On another note!!!! Here are the HOLIDAYS which means a lot of hanging out and EATING and DRINKING!  

Will YOU be working out more these days or will you take it EASY and wait for your New Year resolution?! 

Until next time!!! xo
Chicas, here's one of my favorite bits of motivations---
(Add her on FB!)








No comments:

Post a Comment