Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I know, I know... I've been MIA for a minute---was just having a rough couple of weeks but I'm baaaack!  Is everybody ready for Christmas?!  I am so not done with shopping yet...such the procrastinator *sigh!

So let me tell you....I signed up for TRX Suspension Training to strengthen my core and lower back...this type of training is different for me since its solely using my body weight...I started on Monday and boy did I feel it!  This program is once a week for 4 weeks.

I must say that I've been feeling sluggish recently but have made it a point to push through my workouts and today was a great one! I shocked my shoulders and killed my cardio. :)    

Here's what I did:

Warm up 15 minutes on the tread climber alternating inclines between 10, 15 and 20.

Then I went over to the free weights:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press:  4 x 10
Side Lateral Raise: 4 x 10
Front Two Dumbbell Raise: 3 x10
Front Dumbbell Raise:  3 x 10
Face Pull: 4 x 12 superset with Burpees 4 x10/12
Machine Shoulder Military Press: 3 x 12

25 minutes on step mill

and finally...finished up with 3 x 10 side to front raises with 5lbs plates

Burn Baby Burn!!!!! :)

Chicas...Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone---you might just like what you find!!!! xo












No comments:

Post a Comment